TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) - The Florida Department of Health in Leon County is participating in five outreach programs in October to promote the Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program.
The Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program is participating in five outreach events in October to promote the importance of early detection of breast cancer.
The five outreach events are below:
- Jefferson County Health Department (CHD), Monticello Women’s Club, 975 East Pearl Street, Monticello, FL 32344: Monday, October 22, from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Madison CHD, Haffye Hays Park, U.S. Hwy 90, Greenville, FL 32331: Saturday, October 27, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Panacea Outreach (Community Partners of Panacea, FL and Wakulla CHD), Big Top (IGA) Supermarket Parking Lot, 1353 Coastal HWY, Panacea, FL 32346: Saturday, October 20 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Neighborhood Medical Center, 438 West Brevard Street, Tallahassee, 32303: Thursday, October 25, from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Bond Community Health Center (Fall Harvest Outreach), 1720 S. Gadsden Street, Tallahassee, FL 32310: Wednesday, October 31, from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.