Calhoun-Liberty County, Fla. (WTXL) - On Wednesday, the Calhoun-Liberty Drug Task Force concluded a month long investigation, Operation 24/7, that resulted in 21 arrest warrants issued for suspects in both counties.
The organization was responsible for distributing large amounts of meth in Calhoun and Liberty Counties.
The investigation began with two large scale meth dealers, Andrew Ramsey of Bristol, Fla. and Steven Waldron of Altha, Fla.
After investigating, authorities were able to determine a drug trafficking network.
Multiple arrest warrants were issued, and on Wednesday, a simultaneous round-up was executed in both Liberty and Calhoun counties.
Many suspects were arrested and many more are anticipated in the near future.
A complete list of warrants issued is below:
1. Marcus L. Andrews of Bristol FL
2. Andrew Ramsey of Bristol FL
3. Steven Waldron of Altha FL
4. Dontrious Gee of Bristol FL
5. James Reddick of Bristol FL
6. Amanda Sangster of Bristol FL
7. Gary Dart of Hosford FL
8. Ellis Summerlin of Bristol FL
9. Jessie Hobby of Bristol FL
10. Kasey Byrd of Bristol FL
11. James Whittington of Bristol FL
12. Tyler Patterson of Hosford FL
13. Latasha Parker of Hosford FL
14. Alan Harrell of Bristol FL
15. Kevin Hansford of Altha FL
16. Mandi Waldron of Altha FL
17. Timothy Copeland of Blountstown FL
18. Jeremy Bagget of Altha FL
19. Demi Ammons of Blountstown FL
20. Jennifer Fleck of Altha FL
21. Sandra Summerlin of Blountstown FL