TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) -- This Pinterest Party is all about putting your best brow forward!
Evie Martens from Bare Waxing and Skin Care Center joined us on WTXL Sunrise with some advice about eyebrow maintenance.
Evie says brow trends for this year include a fuller, more natural look plus less of an arch, with more focus on a straighter brow inspired by Korean beauty trends.
To make these trends work for you, Evie says use the structure of your entire face to shape your brows, and learn to shape for a more timeless and natural look rather than manipulating the brow excessively.
Here are Evie's top do's and don'ts for having the best looking brows:
- Don't over pluck between sessions
- Do stick to grooming just a few strays between appointments
- Don't try and copy brows from social media pictures and posts
- Do fill your brows to accentuate and enhance their shape
- Don't try to completely reshape your brows on your own
- Do seek out your waxing professional
- Don't settle for just any wax
- Do choose an establishment that specializes in waxing
Click the video to see more of her advice.
Bare Waxing and Skin Care Center is located at 1215 Lee Ave. in Tallahassee. For more information, call (850) 591-9291 or click here.
Remember, you can catch Pinterest Party every Wednesday morning on WTXL Sunrise.