TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) -- If you're looking for some splash on your next manicure, this Pinterest Party is here to help!
Patricia Vernet, founder of Sage Mobile Spa, joined us on WTXL Sunrise to show off water marbling. The multi-step process gives each of your nail a unique design and color.
Click the thumbnail to watch how the technique is done and some other helpful hints. You can also see step-by-step directions in pictures.
Here's Patricia's directions:
1. Paint your nails with a white base coat.
2. Fill a bowl or cup with water.
3. Put in a drop of several different nail colors into the water. Swirl them with a toothpick or nail toil.
4. Wrap around your cuticle with masking tape. That'll help excess nail polish peel off.
5. Dip nails into the nail polish/water mixture and "scoop up" toward the polish. If you use a wide enough bowl, you may be able to do up to four fingers at a time,
6. Let nail polish dry and carefully remove the tape.
7. Apply a top coat and enjoy!
Remember you can catch Pinterest Party every Wednesday morning on WTXL Sunrise. Also check us out on Pinterest for even more inspiration!