Day Two of Adam Frasch Trial

Day Two of Adam Frasch Trial
Posted at 12:30 PM, Jan 24, 2017
and last updated 2017-01-26 17:33:18-05

Tallahassee, Fla. (WTXL) - Testimony continues Tuesday in the murder trial of a Thomasville doctor who was arrested for killing his wife.

Joshua Stubbs, a Paramedic with Leon County EMS, testified there were no obvious signs of trauma, but did say that a clear fluid consistent with pool water came out of Samira Frasch's nose. He did not recall any wrinkling on her hands or toes.

Dr. Michael Glaze said that Samira Frasch arrived at the hospital at 12:10 p.m. on February 22, 2014. He said when she arrived at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital she had no signs of life and and had an undetectable body temperature.

He pronounced her dead at 12:19 p.m. 

Photo Details from Frasch Trial

A Leon County detective also testified. The prosecution showed pictures of her documented injuries, including bruising on her arm and forearm and a small abrasion on the back of her hand. 

The detective also said that Samira had blood stains on her fingers. 

Neighbors Testify in Frasch Case

Later, the Frasch's neighbor Carol Bass gave her account of the events on February 22, 2014.

Between 7 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. she recalls hearing a car alarm. She heard the sound coming from the Frasch's home. 

Bass says she saw a person loading the rear of a dark SUV. She describes the individual as a non-African American, with curly hair in a red shirt.

Farrell Bass also testified, saying while he was doing some yard work, he saw a man go around the pool area and heard him yell, "Oh (expletive), oh my God," then go back to the front of the Frasch home. 

According to him, there was no splash or commotion. He testified that he did not see the man go into the pool area.

Video Footage Depicts Adam Frasch's Car Leaving His Neighborhood

A Leon County Sheriff's deputy discussed surveillance footage of Adam Frasch's SUV coming through his community's gate. 

Gregg Sellars said that Frasch's black SUV was captured on camera leaving on February 22, 2014, around 8 a.m. He said that he knew it was him by the tag number.

Employee of Samira Frasch Takes the Stand 

24-year-old Steven Wilson worked for Samira Frasch in the weeks prior to her murder.

Wilson testified that he was basically her personal assistant.

He said that Samira would pick him up in her white Hummer and he would help around the house, with the kids and many other things.

About a week in a half before prior to Samira's death, Wilson testified that he was in the car with her and her kids when he heard an argument taking place over the phone.

However, he didn't know what it was about, saying it was some kind of a disagreement.

Samira put the call on speaker phone and Wilson said heard the man on the phone threaten her and say, "I will kill you." Samira Frasch said it was her husband. 

Wilson testified never having a conversation with Adam Frasch. 


Evidence collected from the scene was also presented including the flip-flops found in the pool and the robe she was wearing when she was found dead. 
Receipts were found in the black SUV with a withdrawal for $5,000 and another showing his bank balance as well as the cash. Photos were also shown of the inside of their Golden Eagle home.
A car salesman and friend Frasch's Kendale Lindsey said he’d seen Adam purchase 20-30 cars, and that he stored boats in Thomasville, Panama City and at his home.