WAKULLA COUNTY, FL (WTXL) - Deputies are continuing their drug search warrant round-up, arresting four more people.
According to the Wakulla County Sheriff's Office, deputies have been executing drug warrants after investigations began in October 2015. During that investigation, ten warrants were acquired with a total of 34 charges, they said.
Deputies had already arrested 43-year-old Frank Johnson III for allegedly selling drugs out of his tattoo parlor. Now, another four people have been arrested, including one person who was arrested in Leon County on April 13 on drug charges, deputies said.
The investigations are still ongoing, and deputies said they're expecting more arrests soon.
The following people were arrested:
- Henry Melton, 59 years old, charged with possession of cocaine with intent to sell (2 counts), distributing cocaine (2 counts), possession of synthetic narcotics with intent to sell (FLAAKA), and sale of synthetic narcotics (FLAAKA).
- Robert Sims, 35 years old, charged with possession of methamphetamine, sale of methamphetamine, possession of schedule 3 narcotic, sale of schedule 3 narcotic.
- Micha Joe Metcalf, 41 years old, charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell (3 counts) and sale of methamphetamine (3 counts).
- Charles Agerton, 52 years old, charged with possession with intent and sale of marijuana (2 counts each).
- Harrold L. Brantley, 43 years old, warrant issued for possession of methamphetamine and sale of methamphetamine. Hold placed with Leon County Jail.