Tallahassee, Fla. (WTXL) - Lieutenant Grady Jordan from the Leon County Sheriff's Office shares some important tips for parents monitoring their children's digital behavior.
Here are some tips for online safety.
1. Create rules for Internet use in the home.
2. Know what your kids are doing online.
3. Use the Internet with your kids.
4. Don't allow solitary surfing.
5. If you agree to let your child meet an online buddy in person, go with them.
6. Don't rely solely on technology as a substitute for you.