Tallahassee, Fla. (WTXL)--- Whether it's your everyday work or even the job search, stress is never too far away. That's why our Career Consultant, Mary McElroy stopped by Sunrise this morning--bringing tips on managing that workplace stress.
For starters, it comes down to your diet and sleep regimen. A good night's sleep and a healthy meal will prepare you to take on whatever the day throws at you. In addition McElroy also recommends you follow these tips when dealing with workplace or job searching stress.
- Take three deep breaths--three times a day
- Create a good support system
- Involve supportive family and friends in your job search
- Seek Professional help when necessary (doctor, counseling..etc)
- Use the free job search services provided by CareerSource Capital Region