QUINCY, Fla. (WTXL) -- Live music is taking over the streets of Quincy this weekend for the annual Quincy Porchfest.
The event is modeled after Porchfests held throughout the United States and Canada.
For the fourth year, Quincy Porchfest will feature musicians performing on the porches of homes in Quincy's historic district. It culminates with a free concert by the jazz big band, Thursday Night Music Club, performing on the historic Leaf Theater stage.
According to organizers, this year area artists and members of the Gadsden Arts Guild will be participating in a world-wide "Sketch Crawl," sketching and journaling on-site throughout the afternoon.
Quincy Porchfest is Saturday, October 24 from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. all throughout Quincy's historic district. It's free to enjoy and all are invited.
For more information, call (850) 662-1812 or click here.
Fifteen musical acts will be performing including:
• Thursday Night Music Club: Jazz big band
• The Benders: Rock/pop/blues/soul
• Lee C. Payton: Acoustic Rock
• Decade Kings: Classic Rock
• Genezone: Acoustic Rock
• Keith & Barefoot Rob: Blues & Rock
• Chase Hanselman: Acoustic Guitar
• Bonnie Blue String Band: Bluegrass
• Quanta: Eclectic keyboard/sax/vocals
• Eli Fenenbock: Rock/Country/Blues
• Wreckin' So: Americana
• Jimi McKenzie: Florida Americana
• Dusty Gravelers: Americana
• Frank Dietrich: Acoustic
• Below the Dam Band: Acoustic Rock