MIDWAY, FL - In Ab+Fab=Create, we learn how to may DIY Wine Glasses.
Mary George and Karen Spivey shows us how to give cheap glasses a new look.
1. Choose a glass that you like the shape.
2. With a painbrush apply a thin coat of glue where you want the glitter to go.
3. Apply Glitter and let dry about 10min.
4. Apply glue and second coat of glitter.
5. Let dry about 5min.
6. Apply stickers or temporary tattoos where desire.
7. Let the glass cure for an hour or two and spray with a clear sealant.
8. Enjoy your "new" glass.